Friday, December 15, 2006

second semester...

quoted from shanna: "and so it ends here"

my 2nd semester in foundation and my 2nd semester in this college. somehow at the beginning of the sem i thought this semester's not gonna be as fun as my 1st sem. Turns out it was just as fun, i learned just as many new things and experienced just as many new stuffs. Though 1st sem and 2nd sem cannot be actually compared together, if u get what i mean. Well, words cant descrive enough so i'll let the pics do the talking. Now that i'm back home, i can post pics of memorable events during my 2nd sem here in Nilai. hmm...its also the 1st time i'm posting pics...

something tells me this sets the record for my longest post....

me as orientation counsellor

da orientation group

'graduation ceremony' of counsellors at KFC

me at KL tour

climbing the steps of batu caves..one of our destinations

issac and ah gang came back to visit us

after finishing the badminton recruitment posters

i dunno what's wrong...but i cant upload anymore pics...am tired anyway. to be continued....

No comments: