Wednesday, December 13, 2006

fly time, fly!

10.10am. Exactly 6hours and 20mins more before my last exam finishes, unless i finish earlier...heh. Been studying IT for the past 7-8hours..beh tahan liao. Actually not really, watched tvb with issac for the 1st few hours....cant concentrate on my book. Thanks to him anyways for accompanying me in room..somehow i seem to have studied more effectively. Havent took my bath since yesterday, gonna bathe before exam.

1 chapter to go...then refresh memory on the whole syllabus, then probably try to remember some computer lab stuff, and im done with IT!

Feeling kinda happy now, cant wait for exams to be over!

Wish me good luck!

3 comments:

IsS@c said...

SEI PUK KAI CHAI!!!!!!!! I SO GOOD, ACCOMPANY U THE WHOLE NIGHT, ALMOST LOST MY......MY......MY......... U ALSO DIDNT REPAY ME ANYTHING..... LEI YAU MOU GAO CHO AR......AT LEAST ALSO TREAT ME TO EAT LA...... HEHE....Then remember le wo...... don't forget treat me ar.....haha

Good Luck

Anonymous said...

i oso wanna treat u geh...but i go back adi wor...if u gau heng dai geh...holidays call me out lo....

IsS@c said...

u call me la.... since u so bz i m so free, i almost free all de time de la... such a long holiday wo... u gao heng dai then call me la... if nt, i remember it all de time, then u zhau shen mm shu fuk, always feel like owe me something.... haha