Thursday, December 07, 2006

dreams.........of christmas

7:07 am. Just finished readin my accounts...finally! oh wait...there's still chapter 1...heh. Will do the finishing touches either after this post or after a nap. Kinda happy cos i managed to understand lotsa stuff i never understood before.

Anyways,

Just now(well..last midnight..) was chatting wif winson and jia yee bout christmas plans and having so many imaginations in my mind of what the perfect Christmas would be for me. It's so nice to have dreams isnt it? Well it's the closest i could get to reality if u asked me....i had this really nice dream last night..no, last morning cos i slept in the morning. It wasnt real anymore after i woke up but i sure enjoyed it during the sleep! Sometimes, a dream is good enough when you know you cant possibly get what u want. Throughout the time i was reading accounts..every 5mins or so i'd start imagining so many wonderful christmases...heh. AND smile to myself in the process. ^.^

"Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream"
Everly Brothers - All I Have to do is Dream

Dreams out of the topic, i'd really like a wonderful christmas this year.
Wish everyone out there a very early Merry Christmas!

Wish me good luck for exams too...

Btw, changed my blog URL haha. Kinda sien with 'amos in letters' and i saw other blogs with cool titles... Originally intended to be 'squeeze da juice out' but it didnt look nice in the URL.

No comments: