Tuesday, November 28, 2006

tagged...

by zen. didnt realise my name was there...hmm. Bored now anyways...here goes:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense.
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers , give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

How are you feeling today?
A1 - Like a Rose
What? This sounds gay...

Will you get far in life?
Kinki Kids - Hitori Janai (means i'm not alone...i think)
Dunno if i'll get far...but i'll not be alone? That's cool.

How do your friends see you?
Westlife - If Your Heart's Not In It
Quite true maybe. Think my friends see me as some non-serious guy.

Will you get married?
Craig David - Hidden Agenda
woo...this sounds cool. my marriage will be a hidden agenda to get rich a.k.a 'sek yuen fan'...haha hopefully not. wanna get rich myself.

What is your best friend's theme song?
Coldplay - Fix You
first of all, who's my best friend? hmm...maybe i need a best friend to 'fix me'...heh.

What is the story of your life?
Westlife - Evergreen
My life is evergreen? that'd be nice! youthful always...heh.

What was high school like?
*some jay chou song...dunno wat title..skip to next song..hehe*
Kinki Kids - Hitori Janai
again? well i guess that means my high school wasnt lonely...

How can you get ahead in life?
Jojo - Too Little Too Late
by being too little and too late? well...im little in size..and i always do last minute work. if that's how im gonna get ahead in life...fine with me! dont wanna stay 'little' though...=.=

What is the best thing about your friends?
Carrie Underwood - Inside Your Heaven
well, friends are great but i dont think they're 'inside my heaven'...lol.

What is in store for this weekend?
Craig David - Hands Up in the Air
hey...am i gonna get arrested or sumthin this weekend? hell no! maybe i'll be dancin with hands up...heh.

What song describes you?
Jay Chou - yi lu xiang bei (initial d song..dunno wat the title means...so next!)
Nobuo Uematsu, Aki Kuroda - Yuna's Determination
din know i had this song in my pc...anyway...'determination' describes me? well it doesnt..at least not for now cos im the hangat-hangat tahi ayam type..hopefully in the future i'll be more determined to reach my goals.

To describe your grandparents?
Backstreet Boys - Shape of My Heart
dun get it...why describe my grandparents? lemme see...they're the shape of my heart? no comments...=.=

How is your life going?
Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul
woo...i have a beautiful soul? thx!

What song will they play at your funeral?
Westlife - Mack the Knife
ANSWER OF THE DAY! i dunno what 'mack' means...but...KNIFE?! what the heck...i'm gonna be murdered?! and they're playin the song at my funeral to tease me?!

How does the world see you?
Westlife - Flying Without Wings
here comes superman! oh wait...he has a wing...aiks. Does that means the world sees me as a happy person? hmm..

Will you have a happy life?
98 Degrees - I Do (Cherish You)
hey...direct answer..i will. hehe. but the 'herish you' part kinda spoils the answer. does it mean i have to cherish myself (or 'someone else'..heh) do be happy?

What do your friends really think of you?
Nine Days - If I Am
just now it was 'how do your friends see you'...now it's what they REALLY think of me huh..sucker. 'If I Am'..it seems to have a deep meaning to answer that question..6.30 am now..cant really think...heh.

Do people secretly lust after you?
Westlife - Queen of My Heart
woo..the queen of my heart lusts over me? no need to 'lust' ba...'long after you' would be a better word...hehe

How can I make myself happy?
Westlife - Heart Without a Home
by having a heart without a home? maybe it's sayin i should be some kinda playboy...lol.

Will you ever have children?
Jay Chou - ye ye bao de cha (badly translated as 'grandfather make punya tea'..LOL)
well in that case..i will have children. if not how to be 'grandfather'...

i'm done. this was fun. ain't taggin anybody...dunno who to tag. back to my econs assignment!
oh ya...happy birthday shanna! have a memorable 19th year k!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Thank you amos....
love u guys so much.
the greatest birthday i had ever had b4.