Saturday, November 11, 2006

the week....

Whew! Finally it's the weekend...the past few days have been oh so stressful and tiring...practically had an average of 4 hours sleep per day.

Lemme see... I couldnt remember much about monday. Oh ya, we were told that the NF-AF debate was on the next day..i was like "walao...seow ah". I didnt really had the intention of debating before that, but then since the topic was my research essay topic, i guess i'd require less effort than others. Not to mention szu mei saying "if Amos speaks, i'll speak"..lol. Well she didnt speak after all, but she did a great deal of help la. We sorta like discussed the topic for less than 1 hour after class..then went for leo meeting. At night we gathered to do econs assignment..though i ended up playing games and the little work that we did we useless after all.

Tuesday - Debate
Slept real late on monday, went to 8am class to hand in my assessment, and asked ms mariani to let me go at 9am to "prepare for debate". But i slept till 10. 10am, we made preparations for debate, till 1pm, without eating lunch. Then the debate was on, crapped whatever info i learned from my research paper, and we were the defending champions! Well, Zeinab was good. At least i get to leave AF with some pride...heh. Kinda forgot what i did that night.

Wednesday - Japanese!
Wednesday. What was wednesday like? Forgot. Dun care la. Oh i remembered...japanese! Went 8-10 class, then at about almost 11...the 69 high skool students from hokkaido came. Then we sorta 'paraded' to the lecture hall..on the way i asked this japanese guy, 'wats ur name?' And he....smiled. =.= oh well. At the lecture hall, i was kinda sesated from the gang as i was sitting right at the front with kiosuka (or kisouke?) All 69 of them sang their skool song which was rather long..then it was musha and uniqueX's performance, then they thought us the Bon Odori dance, which we didnt really learn anyway. Oh ya before the dance we split into group...i just followed kiosuka and asked burger n chris to follow me. To my luck, in the group was leng lui Miki....heh. So we get to know all 4 of them after that..kiosuka, minoru, nane(or nare), and miki..and took them round the college for a tour. We had serious communication problem but they were extremely friendly..dunno how to put to words. And so we took them here and there, treating them to food and games (college's money anyway). At about 2 sumthin...they left, but not without taking pictures...heh. Miss their friendly faces...aih.

Thursday Blues
Thursday! After the good day wif the japanese..came the worst day of the week. I got really low marks for my freakin research paper. Well, i kinda expected that anyway since lazy me didnt pass up the outline and didnt ask for her approval of the topic. Even so, it was sad. I face a high possibility of not getting an A for english this semester, and I hate that. We're just foundation students, can mariani not be that strict?! Some other minor bad things happened that day (yesterday, actually) and i couldnt recall. Then came the night, I have to finish 2 assignments which i barely started doing. Stayed awake till 6 sumthin in the morning..wanted to take a short nap but slept till 10am this morning.

Today...woke up at 10...rushed some part of the conclusion for my econs assignment. At 11...headed to IT class to pass up assignment. She was having break, so i skipped the class..haha. Reached my room, finished the conclusion and formatted the whole assignment till around 12.30. Then rushed to print and bind and hand it in. After that, followed the gang to lepak. The 1st 2 hours of the day was like so in a rush..i was still kinda blur. I was kinda disappointed with my assignments though..felt that they weren't properly and confidently done. Seriously, my laziness destroyed my 2nd semester results.
Ok, so we went lepak-ing. Went to KL sentral for shanna to buy air tickets, turned out it was wasted. Ate a very filling lunch then headed to mid valley. Jalan-jalan a while, then watched Deathnote. It was quite nice since they altered the comic story. Reached nilai at 11 sumthin, ate dinner at eastern tea corner. Reached room, bathed, now blogging...

That's pretty much the week for me. This week's rating: 1/10. Next week, another hectic week of assignments, mid terms, and oral presentation. God bless me.

No comments: