Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i don't get it...

Why do people always get the wrong impression of whatever i say or do? Truth is...i'm not good with words..unless i think for like 5 seconds before saying anything. Let me rephrase that - i'm not good at spontaneous reactions. I mean like if i react to something instantly, i tend to give a wrong impression and people'll misunderstand what i'm trying to say or show.

Another thing - when people say something and when i say the same thing, sometimes others dont get the same meaning from me and from them. what the heck? is there something wrong with the way i communicate, the way i speak, the way i look when i say stuff? I think i'm better conveying my message through msn, cos i get to think and write, and people dont see me. ;)

Been trying to tell myself to stay quiet and dont talk so much, but that's just not my nature when i'm with close friends. As conversations go on, i tend to blabber stuff instinctively (is that a correct word?) and regret them later on.

People, please remember that sometimes, what u 'perceive'(yea...perception!) of my words and actions might not be what i mean (SCC folks, take note). To put it in a way, i'm immature in my communication (yea yea...im immature in everything.. i know). Don't blame me, i'm just a kid in a grown up's world.

p/s : all this doesnt apply to when i'm ejek-ing people. if there's one part of communication i'm good at, it's that. heh. but for the rest of it, yea dont misunderstand me.

2nd p/s : i have a very NARROW vocabulary. can't seem to explain stuff properly while blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey thr...wat's wrong with u!
those ppl u're talking about can't be us right..i only helped szumei to get her the super weapon to highlight ur arms, and helped jiaweih to whack u...
no communications involved...erm..so cant be us.